LOVE HAULS FOR THIS WEEK! :D

Hello guys! Wassup with everyone? Whew! Theatre's really eating up my time so don't be surprised if I'll be missing in action for the next few days until our play opens. :D

Right after my rehearsal, I went straight to Rustan's Makati to get my bottle of Bobbi Brown in Warm Natural (4.5) It's the darkest shade the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation has. It's much like MAC's NC42. I was uber ecstatic and knew all what I needed to know with the product then the ugliest thing happened, the shade was Out Of Stock and their delivery will around October. How ugly is that, right?!?! I was sooo tired due to the rehearsals and I know that the sight of the Skin Foundation finally in my hands will recharge me in an instant but I was more drained than ever...

Oh well, I'll just wait for the September opening of Bobbi Brown's counter in Shangri- La. I hope they'll have the Warm Natural shade.

I just had dinner with Mom in Italianni's Greenbelt, and went to this accesory store called Accesorize. It's such a lovely store! They carry bags, bathing suits, and all accessories you can ever imagine! I think it's an international brand because the tags have UK and EU price equivalents to Peso.

I am sooo in love with the earrings the have because I'm such an earrings addict. I never wear nor purchase necklaces as accessories but this is the only store that made me purchase necklaces!

At least this haul somehow perked up my rather disappointing night. :D

This is a cute pair of Boho earrings. I just thought that this will go great with my plain- colored flowy tops and it'll be an instant pair that will funk my style up during my "dress down mode" days. :D

This is a cute pair of pearl drop earrings. It's simple and classy yet beautiful. I was actually eyeing for another pair other than this but I just thought that this will go great with my Elephant necklace. This costed me 340php (?)

Here's another necklace that first caught my eye. It's a gold- plated necklace with an adjustable length. Check out the cute Elephant pendant and it has a small accentuating pendant that you'll seldom see in Indian, Indonesian or Thai designs. The reason why I bought this is because I just found this unique and simply pretty. It's such a nice spice for plain shirts. This costed me 350php.

FYI, I've always been fascinated with the Russian dolls called Babushkas. When our new house is done, I'm planning to buy a 4 ft. Babushka doll that I always see in Greenhills and make it a room display. And when I saw this, I knew I had to buy this. This costed me 450php. It's a gold- plated necklace and you can adjust the length of this one. It also has a heart and pearl pendant that made the overall appeal of this necklace cute. And the main reason, I love Babushka dolls.

TOTAL WALLET DAMAGE: 1580PHP

I am definitely going back to this store! I'll buy more earrings, unique headbands that I can use in my theatre plays and bags!

Oh no... could this be another addiction?? Hahaha...

Accesorize is in the 1st fl. of Greenbelt 5. It's in an aisle that faces the Steve Madden Boutique.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. wow sis I love your Boho earrings. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that russian doll pendant is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 2 necklaces are adorable :) read your review on posietint...i won't be getting that one. also, it seems so similar to etude house's fresh cherry tint in pink. i wonder how they compare :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. trizh: haha thanks sis! :D

    purplesilke: i know, and I even wore it to sleep because I find it sooo cute! :D

    Ida: thanks. as i said, okay naman ang posietint. di lang talaga for me. pang maputi talaga siya. i'll try etude. di ko kasi alam kung san makakabili eh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this store! Ganda ng mga earrnings nila.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul :) I went to the branch in Robinson's Midtown, and some of their items are on sale! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)