END OF THE WEEK'S HAUL

Hey guys! Update time. I'm so glad Pepeng did not hit Manila today as expected by PAG- ASA. I just wish that he changes his direction for life! I wish he gets lost at sea or he just vanishes in thin air than wreck havoc in other countries.

Mom also got back from a business trip in Vietnam. So this means DUTY FREE TIME! :) But more than that, I am glad that my mom's safely home.

Mom went to her wedding party and she dropped me off at the fort high street because I had to stay in a coffee shop and download some stuff that I need to finish before the semester ends. Also, I need to post some blog updates and reviews for you guys. :)

At around 9:30 P.M., we met in Fully Booked and decided to stroll a bit before heading home. 

Mom got her secretary a small shoulder bag from Crumpler and she bought herself a YUMMY Wagyu Burger from Brother's Burger.

And here's my purchase. Another END OF THE WEEK haul. I was a bit disappointed because I did not get any freebies for my purchase! :x

I went to the Shiseido boutique because I'd love to try their make- up line. I was looking for a pressed powder but they only have three shades. Unfortunately, the shades were too dark and too light for my skin tone. :p And their lipsticks weren't too impressive. In fact, all the colors made my teeth look garish! 

Thanks, but I'm not interested with the Shiseido make- ups anymore. :p

So I just decided to get myself a skin care set. I'm very much in love with my Kiehl's products but I wanted to try Shiseido's skin care line because mom's been using it for years now and she swears by it. I was leaning towards buying their face sunblock, which I really love when I managed to get a sample but I just realized that it might not be sunny in the following days or months so I'd probably purchase it around summer.

I got myself a Shiseido The Skincare Moisturizing Hydratant. It's a 3- step skincare system including an ultra gentle facial foam, moisturizing toner and a moisturizing face emulsion with spf.

This baby is quite expensive so my face has to look and feel great! This set costs 2650php.
Imma try this for a week and let's see how it goes. :)

**DUTY FREE TOMORROW!!! MAKE- UPS, HERE I COME! :P

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Gosh, that's cheaper than Clinique's 3-step. I should give it a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. melvel: talaga sis? so far i'm lovin' the skin emulsion. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)