FINALLY! A NEW LAYOUT! :)

HELLO GUYS! SO I DID MY BEST TO CHANGE MY LAYOUT AND I'M PRETTY HAPPY WITH IT! :)


I WAS GOING FOR THE LEOPARD PRINT SKIN BUT THIS VINTAGE VICTORIAN BACKGROUND REALLY CAUGHT MY EYE! I'M A SUCKER FOR ANYTHING VINTAGE.

FOR A WHILE, I THOUGHT I LOST MY FOLLOWERS. I WAS ALMOST TEARY- EYED! I WAS THINKING FOR A WHILE THAT I'M GOING BACK TO SCRATCH! :/

BUT I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY FOLLOWERS BOX IS JUST AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.

WHEW! WHAT A RELIEF! I'M LOVING MY NEW LAYOUT! :)


I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE.


THANK YOU SO MUCH GRACIE FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THIS SITE. IT MADE BLOG-LAYOUT-CHANGING MUCH MUCH MUCH EASIER!!!! :)

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. your new layout was really pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout,Martha! So ladylike & classy, just like you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the new layout martha! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww...
    it look scute!
    i also uses the layout from the same site & its kinda hard to choose one from among all the othe rcute layout,right?

    LOL at your new benner..
    the beauty junkee eats lipsticks..
    wehehehe
    can't stop laughing

    it only attest to your being a lipstick addict..

    in my case, im an eyeshadow whore
    >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new blog skin! very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracie: thanks to you sis! :)

    The neurochiq: thanks sis! I'm so lady- like so that's why I liked this. :)

    Khymm: thanks! go to thecutestblogontheblock.com. I also posted a link sa post ko. check mo sis. :)

    thiamere: hahaha. seriously, as in i tried buying other stuff but i always end up buying lipstick. :)

    thiamere's blog: the eyeshadow whore. LOL. :)

    Charry: thank you sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i lurve your new layout! so cute and kikay hehe.

    keep on posting! (:

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)