FOTD: CHANNELING ANGELINA JOLIE

Hi guys, I'm kinda' lazy to finish my drafts so here's an update for you guys. I just did a simple FOTD. It's so simple, you could pretty much guess how LAAZZYYY I am right now hahaha. :)

The stupid blogger glitch got me down. I was so excited to post entries for you but I've been trying to access the blogger site and my homepage for 2 hours now. But I'm more than glad the glitch was fixed.


So Angeline Jolie has always been sporting this make- up in every occasion that she goes to. It's sultry. It's simple yet strikingly beautiful. I love how it makes the overall look gorgeous without going overboard. I love thick lashes and this is one surefire way to achieve the thick- lash effect without getting the extensions.

PRODUCTS USED:

NARS POWDER BLUSH IN LUSTER
LAURA MERCIER CAKE EYELINER (BLACK)
YVES SAINT LAURENT ROUGE PUR LIPSTICK IN 147 (HAZELNUT)

So here's my Cat Eye make- up. If I did have Jolie's doe- eyes, It would come out as lovely as hers. But don't get me wrong, I love my eyes! :)

Here is it from afar.

Love the warm overall orange tone on my look! :)

Jolie Lips (?) hahaha. :)

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Love the wing on your eyeliner. :P the eyes certainly look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pammy: super. i really like this look. but with a very humid weather like ours, i'm sure from cat eyes, it'll turn into raccoon eyes after some hours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous :) love the wing at the enddd

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)