END OF THE WEEK'S HAUL

So I paid the YSL counter a visit last thursday because I wanted to check what my Perfect Touch Foundation shade is so I could score a tube in the ABCI sale. Unfortunately, the shades are too white! Not one would even fit an NC40 gal. Sheesh, wrong move Rustan's. You should've gotten some dark shades! The darkest, which is 8, is still too white. So the Perfect Touch Foundation is already out of my list.

I tried some of the lipsticks and I fell in love with the Rouge Pur 141. It is just an accidental purchase (argh). But I really can't take the color off my mind. And Errol, the SA told me that there are a few stocks left (I saw the stocks. There are only 5 left. Now 4 because I got one). So I reserved one and went back for it yesterday. 

So here's the newest addition to the lipstick family, Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Lipstick in 141 (Rose Pink).

**REVIEW AND SWATCHES TO FOLLOW!

Post a Comment

0 Comments