FINALLY, MY EXTRAORDINARY HAUL. :)

Hello hello! I've finally met with the seller in Glorietta 4. And she's so nice! Anyhoo, without futher adieu, I present you:

ZE BLUSH HAUL :)

**REVIEWS AND SWATCHES TO FOLLOW! :)

**I'm sorry, I've asked permission from the seller if I can post her contact no. and name here in my blog but she said no. She is really busy and is overwhelmed with all the queries and not to mention, mean buyers. She's uber nice and is the shy- type so please, to the mean buyers, ask her nicely. :) She will attend to all the queries once she fixes her schedule. After doing her priorities, she'll answer your queries one by one.


Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. oh my, they look brand new pa talaga heehee. congrats on your extraordinary haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really making me curious hehehe I want narin

    ReplyDelete
  3. show me what u got !
    swatchie and review !lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want one i want one!shes nice noh!!got naman the mineral make ups!medyo nga mukha siyang shyness ehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cha: thanks sis! :) suuuper mukhang brand new. :)

    caby: ayaw ya ipapost details nya eh... kahit kating- kati na akong ishare. :p

    vanilla: i will sis. in fact, i have tons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sayang she has not replied to me yet but it's ok! I met her na rin kasi I bought an item from her months back. She's really nice and she gave super amazing freebies with my purchase! :) Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. carla: talaga? andami daw mean girls na nagiinquire kaya pinull out nya muna. pipiliin nya yung mga okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tlaga?? how mean?? waah grabe!! baket daw? ang bait nya sobra! and shy pa dba? :( baket daw mean? waaah, ang sad naman!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)