PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: CARGO POWDER BLUSH IN MENDOCINO

Here's an initial review on CARGO POWDER BLUSH IN MENDOCINO

PRICE: 300PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: GIRLTALK
OTHER LOCATIONS: SEPHORA ONLINE; DIRECT MULTIPLY RESELLERS (THROUGH PRE- ORDERING)

THE VERDICT:

This is my first Cargo product. I've been wanting to try their blushes and HD line. Unfortunately, it's unavailable locally and the direct sellers would charge exorbitant rates for pre- orders. God really does answer prayers because I've never thought that I could own a Cargo blush at just a whopping 300php. Isn't that a COOL bargain?

Let's start with the packaging. It comes in a stainless metal pot which is cute for me. Inside comes a ginormous pan of blush that will last you for decades (lol I'm exaggerating). Seriously, Cargo's blushes are so far, the biggest blushes I've seen.

Let's now go to the product. What I got is a pre- owned product. Surprisingly, it looks 95% brand new. The actual product looks as if it was just swatched by the previous owner! 

Anyhoo, the texture is silky and fine. One swipe can give you a burst of color which goes to show how good the pigmentation of this blush is.

Mendocino is a rose blush with a hint of gold shimmer which is noticeable in the swatch.

And here is Mendocino on my cheeks. It's gorgeous! It's a bit darker in actual, but a good amount can give you this rose- flushed look. I suggest that you apply this sparingly for this blush is HELL pigmented. Check out the gold shimmer. It doesn't look unnatural on the cheek. In fact, it enhances it and makes it look glowing!

Other concerns: Staying power, awesome; Smell, unscented; Powder: finely milled

I would love to own another Cargo blush. I'd like to buy one in Siena (I wish the seller would sell it to me! LOL). 

As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't dare collect all the Cargo blushes because 5 or more pans can last me for a century! And I wouldn't want that to happen. (LOL)

Post a Comment

0 Comments