PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: TOO FACED LASHLIGHT

Here's an initial review on TOO FACED LASHLIGHT 


PRICE: $25

PLACE BOUGHT: SEPHORA

OTHER LOCATIONS: SEPHORA ONLINE; DIRECT RESELLERS


THE VERDICT:


This is another product from hubby's US Pasalubong loot. This is the last item that he handed me because he said that this is the most special item that he has bought for me. 


Truth be told, I was really surprised because I've never expected to get such a wonderful present. He told me that he wanted to get me something unique so he got me this one. He found the LED lighting cute and he also told me that he kept on seeing the image of this mascara on my laptop. I'm a mascara eater and yes, I was really eyeing this. It's something I like, but I would not go the extra mile to purchase it. And if it were given to me, it would be great. And hubby just made my dream come true. :)


Let's now go to the packaging. The pink box is cute and quite sturdy.


As you can see, the tube has a compatible mirror attached to it for those emergency touch- ups.


Kikay techies will find delight in this innovative mascara. The oscillation technology is slowly taking the cosmetic industry by storm and the LED lighting technology, which is a trend in Hollywood, is also slowly making it's way in the cosmetic industry.

The LED lights were installed for precise mascara application. However, I find this a bit too harsh on the eyes since the light directly hits your pupils. But nevertheless, it proves to be VERY useful, especially for emergency touch- ups.


This mascara formula is infused with microscopic liquid crystalline particles to bounce light off and around lashes for sexier, fuller, glossy and black lashes. I really don't know how the crystal particles work but I do know that sometimes, fluffy lashes can reflect light around the eye area or cast a shadow around the eyes. In photography and film, this mascara may prove to be very valuable. It also has red algae to condition lashes.


I'm not really sure if this lengthens or volumizes since there's nothing indicated on the box. But check out the product on my lashes.


It did lengthen my lashes so I presume that this one lengthens. Forgive me for the messy application because I was in a rush while taking the pictures. I saw the volumizing ability of this mascara so with precise and careful application, it could serve two treatments: Lengthening and Volumizing.


It's quite long- lasting, but it takes some getting used to so I would be able to apply the mascara perfectly, sans the clumps.


Overall, I love this product. It's new for me and most especially, it's from hubby that's why it's very special. But to those who are willing to purchase this, it's worth trying, but not worth repurchasing. More than the good design, the formula should be equally good as well. If you have extra moolah, why not?


*I WAS THINKING OF PAIRING THIS UP WITH THE LIPGLOSS WITH LED LIGHTS. BUT THEN AGAIN, I DO NOT LIKE WEARING LIP GLOSSES. SO THAT'S ALREADY OUT OF MY LIST. :)


LOVE YOU HUBBY! :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. that mascara is so sosyal!

    since you are an actress, lights are always essential. hence, it suits your lifestyle. =)

    this is my favorite of all the gifts your hubby gave you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jing: yah! sosyal ngunit nakakaduling! hehehe.

    fave ko din to kasi ito yung pinaka- special nakabalot pa.

    and yeah, for emergency touch- ups, perfect ito. especially sa backstage pag madilim.

    4 more products from hubby to review pa! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)