BEAUTY FORMULAS: WORKING OUT MY OCC LIP TAR IN TARRED 2

For the second part of working my OCC lip tar, I tried using it as a top coat for a matte red lipstick

"WILL THE BLACK COLOR BECOME MORE OPAQUE AND VIBRANT WHEN APPLIED ON TOP OF A RED LIPPIE?

OCC LIP TAR (TARRED) + MAC MATTE LIPSTICK (RUSSIAN RED)=
OPAQUE, LEATHER BLACK LIPS

Sorry for the peeping red lipstick color, I didn't get to blend it evenly because I was about to leave the house.

This also the trick they used on the Style Black models of MAC (as per Chelle Chioa). The red color served as a great base in making the black color look more intense.:p

The streaking of the lip tar is totally eliminated. The color is opaque and leather- ish, which I lalalove. :)

THAT'S IT FOR THE TWO- PART SPECIAL OF THE BEAUTY FORMULA EDITION USING OCC LIP TAR!

**HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS? WHAT WOULD YOU PAIR UP WITH YOUR OCC LIP TAR?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)