THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S PICKS: 7 ITEMS THAT I ALWAYS HAVE WITH ME WHEREVER I GO

Hello darlings! Here's another entry, which is part of my year- ender special. A run-down of my most favorite things and products.

So ever wonder what I can't live without besides make- up? Have a look at my top 7 must- haves with me wherever I go. :)

NOTEBOOK

I love notebooks! I always like jotting down stuff so I make it a point that I have notebooks in my bag, whether big or small. And Teneues is currently my fave brand. And this lovely Chaplin Teneues notebook is so cute, I want to have it! :)

PEN SET

I like writing my stuff in different pen colors because it keeps me reminded of what I should do due to the pseudo- color coding scheme.

WET WIPES

Okay, call me OC but I like bringing an Alcohol and Wet Wipes in handy. Either of the two. Because I really like it when my hands feel clean. :)

LONGCHAMP LE PLIAGE DARK BLUE LARGE LONG HANDLED

I like bringing a lot of stuff so my Longchamp has always been my best buddy ever since I purchased it. I always put a lot if stuff in it yet there always seem to be room for more!

AQUAZORB

Best towels, IMO. Super absorbent, lightweight and it dries quickly! A must- have for me. :)

TOILET DISINFECTANT

For vile surfaces, we need Holy Seat to clear off unwanted bacteria in public toilets. We never know when we'll need this especially during emergency crap sessions so I always keep this handy. Hmmm.. I wonder if someone ever thought of making a seat disinfectant for the seat in the government? Maybe that should keep the next president uninfected. :p

IPOD

Music is my escape so this is a must- carry in my bag. Always.

SO WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 7 MUST- HAVES WHEREVER YOU GO? :)

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. wow you carry a lot of stuff, no wonder you need a le pliage :)

    lol @ a government disinfectant! that's an awesome idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle: super. that's why i find my lngchamp large very handy. :)

    and i'm thinking of inventing a political disinfectant haha. :)


    ha[[y holidays janelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. martha!

    this message is found in your post entitled "7 items"

    re: wisdom teeth

    i had panoramic xray few days ago kaya naglaman ang impacted. kasi left lower sa bagang swollen, buti not affected ang face.

    one wisdom tooth binunot ng dentist din few days ago. gusto pa niya bubunutin the other wisdom, i rejected her idea. i mean, gosh! its holidays! i could not let myself suffer having more teeth taken out in one sitting!
    parang akong artista sa THE SAW na movie pag ganon! lol!

    so here it goes:

    1. my panoramic xray showed that my 2 wisdom sa baba are growing horizantally. pa side. wala na sila lalabasan kasi thick na yung gum area na yung bagang. thats why maga.

    2. panoramic costs 850pes sa akin. gosh! parang 1 mac eyeshadow na yun! lol!

    3. i was qouted 8k per tooth surgery. yeah, my dentist sucks!

    4. then after, teeth braces.
    your dentist, maybe recommend niya yun sayo. all my friends na na surgery na, nag brace eh.

    now i know why there are adult with braces pa.

    i was qouted 40k for the brace. imagine the horror of my bank account would be kapag naisip ko mag brace. but, im scared din. kasi baka umurong lahat ng teeth ko kasi babawasan.

    pero im still 50-50 about the brace. do i really really need it or not? yan lagi ko isip ngayon.

    hays! the trouble of wisdom teeth!!! que horror!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)