PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: LUSH SOAP (KARMA)

Here's an initial review on LUSH KARMA SOAP


PRICE: 395PHP (?)

PLACE BOUGHT: LUSH, BONIFACIO HIGH STREET

OTHER LOCATIONS: LUSH ONLINE; LUSH BOUTIQUES IN ALL MALLS NATIONWIDE



THE VERDICT:


So this is one of my favorite soaps from the Lush line. It's scent is so one of kind. It's a divine mix of patchouli, lavender and bergamot: My all- time favorite aromatherapy scents.


Karma's scent reminds me of a spa. Clean, relaxing and soothing. I also love that the scent lingers on your skin right after showering. It's non- drying and the aromatherapy- inspired scent makes me feel like I smell clean all the time. The overall citrus-y scent gives your senses an energizing boost. It's so good to use right after a hard work out or a tiring activity. Apart from its energizing properties, it also soothes your senses after a hard day's work so it's good to use in a shower-before-bed session, or as something to complement your spa session.


If there's one thing that you guys will try and make a staple in your Lush shopping bag, make it Karma.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. sugar bunnie: try it! it really is a good smelling soap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush products as well. You should try Rockstar soap and Honey I Washed The Kids soap. These are popular as well. - Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. melissa: thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    Actually, both are my faves. :) number one is honey i washed the kids, second is karma then third is rockstar. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)