UPDATE+THE LIPSTICK AUTHORITY IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!

Hello ladies! How's your week. Well, mine's pretty hectic as always. But I'm more than happy because I finally got my package. It's also quite bad because I had to friggin' pay around 1500php to claim my package! UGH!

Anyway, here's my haul for today. It's actually a gift by my mom. She bought it from a fund raising event.

And Mom surprised me with my HG perfume. An Eclat D' Arpege by Lanvin 100ML perfume. :) LOVE YOU MA! :)

*BTW, I WON A DEBATE LAST TIME ON WHY RECYCLING IS BAD FOR MOTHER EARTH. I'M ON THE CON SIDE AND I WON A STEEL TUMBLER AS PRIZE. I TOLD MY MOM ABOUT THE NEWS AND MAYBE THIS IS HER REWARD. :)

And here's my parcel from abroad. It contains everyone's much- awaited NYX Round lipsticks! I just felt bad that I had to pay for the customs fee that's around half of the price of the lipsticks! But I can still manage to earn a bit of profit (teehee).


THE LIPSTICK AUTHORITY IS FINALLY OPEN! SHOP NOW! :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. The Lanvin Eclat D Arpege is also in my lemmings list. It has a similar scent with Light Blue ehehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. twinsouls: yes it is almost similar to d&g. but d&g has a strong acidic scent while this fades to a lovely fresh floral scent. :)

    this is my 2nd 100ml bottle! my first was a 30ml.

    this is m hg perfume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your shop, Martha! Hope to see more products =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. neurochiq: thanks sis!

    i'll evaluate first kasi medyo konti lang ang bawi talaga so i'll consult with my mom since she wants to fund the business also. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)