PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC VELUXE PEARL EYESHADOW STARS 'N ROCKETS

Here's an initial verdict on MAC VELUX PEARL EYESHADOW IN STARS 'N ROCKETS

PRICE: 870PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: MAC GLORIETTA
OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC GLORIETTA (THIS IS UNAVAILABLE IN ALL OUR LOCAL MAC STORES)

THE VERDICT:

This is Christine of temptalia's much- loved eyeshadow from MAC. She claims that this virtually goes with any purple eyeshadow and it never fails to brighten up peepers. I get carried away with reviews so I began on a quest for this popular eyeshadow. Even some bloggers claim that this is a fabulous violet eyeshadow.

I even went the extra mile of asking pre- order sites to look for this shade but unfortunately, this is a limited edition item. So while I was browsing at the eyeshadow counter in MAC Glorietta, I found this! I was bound to purchase Humid so after a week, I went back. 

To those who are planning to get this, there are only a few stocks left so I suggest you get yourselves one.

Stars 'N Rockets is part of the Sugarsweet Collection released this year. It's a lovely lilac eyeshadow with a pink undertone with loads of pearl shimmer.

The Veluxe Pearl variant is outrageously shimmery. I even find the swatch a bit straining to the eyes. But the consistency is still (As always) like butter. It goes on smoothly and is uber pigmented. It does give a hefty amount of color even when applied once. I wouldn't dare going overboard with this because the color is painful to look at! But I have to admit that indeed, this is a lovely eyeshadow. A sheer amount can give your eyes a nice lilac wash, and intensify it to contrast darker purples.

Well that's nice Barrack. I hope you have money to pay me if in case your fur gets inside my laptop's system!

It's such a pretty and a unique color. However, I wouldn't dare wear it everyday since I'm not an eyeshadow person. But for special events, it would be nice to keep this handy because it's such a pretty color!

Post a Comment

0 Comments