PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: LUSH DEMON IN THE NIGHT SOAP

Here's an initial review on LUSH DEMON IN THE NIGHT SOAP

PRICE: AROUND 345PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: LUSH THE FORT HIGH STREET
OTHER LOCATIONS: LUSH STORES NATIONWIDE

SITE DESCRIPTION: Wake up with stimulating mint and refreshing apple
Mysteriously dark and minty, Demon in the Dark wakes you from slumber in the dead of night, or the dead of winter. Apple juice refreshes naturally.

THE VERDICT:

This is actually mom's soap. But I'll review it anyway for you, my dear readers.

Well, this promises to awaken you right after a deep slumber with it's minty scent that naturally invigorates and rejuvenates.

I have to admit that this soap is not worth it at all. It's very expensive and there's nothing special about the minty smell that I could equate to toothpaste. It's expensive and it literally does nothing. I'm such a sleepy head, so I can vouch that this didn't save me from sleeping in my morning classes.

Albeit some might find apple- mint scents nice. They might want to try this soap. But truth be told, this is a waste of moolah. I'd rather have Safeguard's soap with mint that's equally good, but at a cheaper price. I should've told mom to get the Ice Blue soap, which also smells minty, but sans the toothpaste scent quality.

If there's something that will awaken me, it's realizing that buying this is a complete waste of money.

Post a Comment

0 Comments