PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: SHISEIDO PERFECT ROUGE LIPSTICK IN PK303

Here's an initial review on SHISEIDO PERFECT ROUGE PK303

PRICE: 1250PHP (GOT IT ON A 20% SALE SO I ONLY PAID 820PHP+ FOR THIS ONE)
PLACE BOUGHT: BONIFACIO HIGH STREET
OTHER LOCATIONS: SHISEIDO STORES AND COUNTERS IN ALL MALLS NATIONWIDE

THE VERDICT:

This is actually given to me by mom. She fell in love with the color and since she knew that I love lipsticks, she got me this one. Thanks mummy! :)

PK303 is a nice milky beige color. It is in the satin variant and it glides on like butter on the lips. It does not have any smell. Well, it might have for some but it's too light, it goes unnoticeable at all.

However, I still find this a bit drying on the lips even if it's in the satin variant. But staying power is kinda' impressive. If you use your lips too much, it gets wiped out.

Will I buy this again? Definitely not. I think this color is dupe-able by Nyx Round Lipstick in Thalia. And besides, the color range of the perfect rouge lipstick is ain't impressive and extensive so there's no way I'm repurchasing this. Unless if it's given as a gift. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments