PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: SHISEIDO ACCENTUATING POWDER BLUSH IN B3

Here's an initial review on SHISEIDO ACCENTUATING POWDER BLUSH IN B3

PRICE: 1295PHP (?)
PLACE BOUGHT: SHISEIDO, THE FORT HIGH STREET
OTHER LOCATIONS: SHISEIDO COUNTERS AND BOUTIQUES IN ALL MALLS NATIONWIDE

THE VERDICT:

This is actually mom's product so I thought of reviewing this for you guys.
Mom told me that this is the perfect brown blush for her. It gives her a nice warm yet light toasty look.

The packaging is lightweight and thin so you don't have to worry about it eating up space and adding weight in your bag. It also comes with a blusher brush so you don't have to worry about bringing a set of brush in your bag.

Here's a closer look at the powder. I find the design cute. And for an expensive blush, the amount is kinda' small.

Here's a swatch of the blush on my hand. It's a beige- brown blush that goes on a little sheer. Layer it to build the color. It does give you a nice chiseled look because brown shades can enhance your skin tone and can give your face a contour.

However, I find this a bit similar to Nars' powder blush in Madly. I'd rather have that because I get a pretty big pan by adding a small amount that's not too big at all.

Again, I'm nowhere near impressed with the blush but it's decent. I'm not really a fan of the line. Well, my mom is. And I could pretty much say that this looked good on her. But I'm pretty fine with my Madly thankyouverymuch. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments