PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ANNA SUI TRAVEL FOLDABLE HAIRBRUSH (SILICONE FORTIFIED)

Here's an initial review on ANNA SUI TRAVEL FOLDABLE HAIR BRUSH (SILICONE INFUSED)

PRICE: 30SGD
PLACE BOUGHT: WISMA ASTRIA
OTHER LOCATIONS: ONLINE

THE VERDICT:

I asked mum to get me this brush because I just love how sophisticated and classy the brush design is.

It's very compact and lightweight also so no need to worry about it being heavy.

Ah, the beautiful Anna Sui iconic design. :) Mysterious, sexy, victorian and sophisticated. :)

The SA told my mom that the teeth of the brush is infused with silicone that gets activated every time you comb your hair. It aids in keeping it healthy and shiny. The silicone will last for 600 strokes.

I don't know how the silicone thingy works but as far as I'm concerned, I'm in love with the brush! :)

Will I buy Anna Sui accessories again? Prolly yes. I'm actually lemming for a bigger brush and comb and hand mirror to complement my room theme. But the price is pretty steep so I might settle for etude house. But If I visit Singapore, I'll grab a big brush for my vanity table! :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. the design is so intricate and ladylike, luvet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia: super! i love it! I might check out etude house and see if they have the same brush design dupe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dropped by etude house earlier, they have a similar brush :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)