PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ETUDE HOUSE KISSFUL TINT CHOU LIP TINT (4)

Here’s an initial review on ETUDE HOUSE KISS TIN CHOU (4)

 PRICE: 298PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: ETUDE HOUSE, SM MEGAMALL, MANDALUYONG CITY

OTHER LOCATIONS: NONE; DIRECT SELLERS


THE VERDICT:

 Kissful tint chou is a tint specifically designed for the lips for a just bitten pout all day. It is available in 4 colors: red, peach, light pink and coral. I got 4, which is the coral shade. It is a lovely fusion of pink- peach color. I got this because it definitely is a lovely MLBB shade.  

So here’s KTC on my lips. Consistency is like lipgloss. It’s a bit oily and it smells like bubblegum. What I don’t like about this is, it dries ever so slowly that’s why it gets wiped off easily when I’m about to use my lips.

Now, why do I look like a Korean gal here?

Here’s moi wearing the tint. It looks just like a lipgloss but once it settles, it gives my lips a healthy pink hue. However, the coral shade ultimately disappeared, which is a bit disappointing. But at least, the pink hue it gave my lips is quite nice and it looks uber natural. 

I find that the staying power is not good. I have to re- apply it at least thrice throughout the day. 

Will I buy this again. Prolly not. I don’t like the lipgloss feel of it. But it’s a must- try because KTC has a lovely range of colors.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. i like the shade sis! :) looks very natural. btw, if you're planning to sell it, let me know. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like. parang magiging next buy ko to.. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. bea: hi sis! yup, actually plan ko na siya isell. please contact me at 0917-8495018. thanks! :)

    dramaramas: yup! buy na sis! maganda yung pink nya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower here :) your lips are super luscious! ;aww sayang bumili ako kanina sa etude house medyo nadissapoint din ako kasi nawawala yung color, ang bibilhin ko sana is fresh cherry tint pero haha ewan ko bat yung nabili ko is ktc meron din ako nung aqua tint pero parang madali din syang nawawala sa lips ko :(

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)