PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: LANCOME CILS BOOSTER XL (BASE COAT) AND DEFINICILS (BLACK) MASCARAS

Here's an initial review on LANCOME CILS BOOSTER XL (BASE COAT) AND DEFINICILS (BLACK) MASCARAS.

PRICE: GOT THIS AS GIFTS (ROUGHLY AROUND 1500PHP EA.)
PLACE BOUGHT: FROM HUBBY'S PARENTS
OTHER LOCATIONS: RUSTANS BOUTIQUES NATIONWIDE

THE VERDICT:

These two travel- sized Lancome mascaras are gifts from Hubby's parents. I totally love mascaras. And this is also my first time to use both products from Lancome.

So here's the low- down.


Here's a full- sized photo of the Cils Booster XL.

Here's a full- sized picture of the Definicils

Both wands are in the traditional shape. Also, the mascaras are unscented and both have thick and smooth consistency.

Okay let's first apply Cils XL, which is the base coat and thickener.

Check that it did make my lash look more lush and thicker! 

Now let's coat it with Definicils.

Here's my lashes with the Cils XL and Definicils.

The Cils XL is definitely a good base for black mascaras. The white gunk dries off to a sheer finish so you don't see white chunks on my lashes.

The formula of the definicils actually lengthens lashes, which is what I don't need since my lashes are quite long. However, it did give a bit of volume to my lashes. Both are easily washed off with soap and water and they don't run- off of my lashes.

Will I buy these? Prolly not. I've always loved using Flextencils or Hypnose since both give my much needed lash treatment, which is volume.

Post a Comment

0 Comments