PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: KRYOLAN LIPSTICK IN LFC04

Here's an initial review on KRYOLAN LIPSTICK IN LC04

PRICE: 600PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: KRYOLAN, IL TERRAZO, TOMAS MORATO, QUEZON CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: YOU CAN ALSO ORDER ONLINE FROM THE STORE THROUGH http://kryolan.multiply.com

THE VERDICT:

I've been wanting to try Kryolan's lipstick line. Being a lipstick addict, I'm always on the search for great lipstick. From cheap to expensive. I am very willing to splurge on lipstick because it's my favorite make- up brand.

I was kind of surprised that Kryolan's lipsticks are quite cheap! During my visit last Monday, I was really looking for ward to getting a black lipstick for my play. But unfortunately, they don't carry the color. But I was itching to purchase a lipstick so I asked what their popular lipstick colors are. It's been a while since I bought myself a lipstick.

The lady gave me 5 of their best- selling shade and settled for LC04. It's a pink lipstick (as always). I'm a sucker for pink lippies and this color's unique and pretty.

Let's now review the product. It comes in a square silver tube. The packaging's quite cheap- looking, which is always my qualm on pro cosmetics.

So LC04 is a warm pink shade. It has a rose undertone which made it look warm. The color is almost nude- ish when layered. But in natural lighting, this lipstick is a great MLBB shade. It's in the matte variant. It goes off a little satin-y at first but it dries to a matte finish.

The lipstick product is kinda' long. Not bad for 600php. It is unscented, but the wax scent is so strong. It could put you off at first but good thing, the scent just fades away after a while.

The staying power is awesome. The color still stayed after I finished eating. It is not infallible since some of the color got a bit wiped out but I can still see that a good amount still stayed. But if you're just drinking, it'll stick, and if you're not using your lips and might have the habit of pressing your lips together, Kryolan will still insist on staying!

I am sooo loving this lipstick! Matte lipsticks have the tendency to dry my lips out. So far, Illamasqua's lipstick line never dried my lips. But Illamasqua's unavailable here and IT IS indeed, costly. But to my surprise, I've finally found the matte lipstick that will NEVER dry my lips out. KRYOLAN!

Kryolan's lipstick line comes in a huge variety of shades from sheer to glitter. You can't go wrong with Kryolan. It's such an impressive line and I'm looking forward to buying more! :)


Post a Comment

0 Comments