SM MEGAMALL HAULS FOR TODAY!

Today's hauls in hubby and I's SM Megamall trip.

Tin can lunch boxes from National Bookstore! I sooo love the mini tin can lunch box with the vintage barbie graphic :)

My lovely Etude House pink hauls. Finally, after the fad has waned, I managed to get myself two romantic beauty boxes for my room.

And I got myself an Etude House membership card. It offers rebates. And you can get it for free if you get to purchase items worth 150php in a single receipt!

I'm soo in love with my tin can lunch box collection! :)

HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND! :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. The etude hauls is really nice. I'm eyeing for the mirror though and also for the brush.

    And I want that pink membership card, It's good to know that we could get it for like 150php worth of purchase. :) And those lunchboxes are soo cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still seeing a lot of ladies love Etude House. maybe i should cave in and try some product myself huh? hehe. nice haul!

    btw is it alright if you could promote my blog contest? please join too! thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bea: thank you sis. :) though may perks tong card, maliit lang naman ang rebate. 20 bucks. lalaki sya unless you purchase always

    meremakeupmaniac: i will join your contest sis. no prob. :)

    yes, the only thing i love about their products is the anna sui-ish beauty accessories. i'm such a sucker for anything victorian and vintage so the etude house prods are real steals. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)