LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK'S HAULS

Howdy ladies???? Sorry, didn't get to post some entries for y'all this week. I'm kinda busy preparing for an audition. And apart from that, I always find myself cooking! I had a few recipes that I've managed to perfect for the past few days. But unfortunately, I only managed to take a picture of one. I would always realize in the end that I devoured everything before taking a pic of what I've cooked. But I promise, I'll take pics of the next recipes that I'll be cooking (I'll try). :)

In the meantime, esta mis recorridos para la semana. :)

A Topshop haul.

Got meself some healthy stuff at Healthy Options.

I always watch what I eat. I make it a point to keep my food non- fat, sugar- free, organic, whole wheat, and whatever term there is for diet food and meals. So Healthy Options is really the place for me. Here's my grocery for the week. :)

A dress from Ruins, Paranaque. I don't even know why I bought this.

The first time I saw this in Topshop, I was already eyeing it. I find it vintage and unique. But it's too expensive at 2599php. But I'm so glad that it's already on the sale rack and I got this for 599php only. What a steal, right??? Oh well, you might think that this looks like a creative way of recycling old sofa material but at least I'm not the only one who likes this. Maja Salvador bought herself this and the black one. We were both in line paying for our stuff then I saw her buy this rather unique piece of clothing. :)

Here's a dress from Dressing Room at The Ramp Crossing. Thought that this will be nice for my friend's black and gold themed wedding.

Embellished tank tops from Cash and Carry Mall. They're so dressy and fab!

Another embellished tank top. Me likey this! :)

And no, I didn't buy a pineapple. I'd like you to check out the nice beaded top. This is actually my favorite among the three embellished tank tops. So sad that it only lived for a day.

Wanna know why?

THE CULPRIT. Yeah. I hate the fact that he's still cute to me no matter how many shoes and dresses he has managed to destroy since January 2010.

Post a Comment

0 Comments