PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: PUREDERM EYE PUFFINESS MINIMIZING PATCHES (GINGKO)

Here’s an initial review on PUREDERM EYE PUFFINESS MINIMIZING PATCHES (GINGKO)

PRICE: ?

PLACE BOUGHT: FREE

OTHER LOCATIONS: SM WATSON’S

THE VERDICT:

Staying up late until the wee hours of the morning and stress can lead to puffs under the eyes. You wouldn’t want those extra baggages underneath because they make you look sick, tired, and bloated.

Purederm’s Gingko eye patches can help diminish those puffy bags. For maximum effectiveness, I used them for around 30 minutes, even if the instructions stated that 15 minutes is enough to allow the healing properties of Gingko settle on the skin. Per pack contains two sets of patches.

The foil pack keeps the strips fresh.

To be able to measure the effectiveness of a product, you should use it consistently. I can’t say that it was really effective. But the result after my usage was nice. The skin on my under eyes felt moisturized and supple. I felt that the extracts have worked their way in my skin.

Eye puffiness can be diminished with enough sleep and intake of lots of water. Supplements and topical medications can help, but we shouldn’t totally rely on them.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I've used a similar version of this when I was in China pa and bought these from Watson's China..and I'm glad we have these locally available na, will try this pa lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nikki: hi nikki! thanks for visiting! :) check out watson's. i'm not sure if other watson's branches have this. i particularly saw a purederm stall in watson's sm makati. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the product have any side effects if it will be wear overnight? ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does the product have any side effects if it will be wear overnight? ☺

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)