PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: PUREDERM CALLUS REDUCER HEEL PATCHES

Here's an initial review on PUREDERM CALLUS REDUCER HEEL PATCHES

PRICE: P239.75
PLACE BOUGHT: FREE FROM PUREDERM
OTHER LOCATIONS: SM WATSON'S

DESCRIPTION (TAKEN FROM PUREDERM.PH)
The Callus Reducer Heel Patch “Jojoba” is an intensive herbal conditioning therapy product specially formulated to moisturize, soothe and protect dry, cracked and callused heels. A nurturing blend of Jojoba Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and Tea Tree Oil penetrates deeply to soften hard and callused skin. The Cocoa Butter forms a moisture shield to protect the heels from every day wear and tear. The thick and rich consistency of this soothing balm will pamper and comfort the heel on contact.

THE VERDICT:

Cracked heels have always been my problem. I walk a lot, dance, and often wear flip flops. My feet is always exposed to pollution and dirt because I also commute a lot, hence the ungodly sighting of peeling skin on my heels. They don't look pretty. Not at all.

Foot lotions and butters are good remedies, but severe cases need a specific kind of treatment like heel patches. This box of callus reducer treatment patches were part of the gift set sent to me by Purederm. I think this would be the solution to my problem.

A box contains two pairs of patches (4 patches). Each patch is individually packaged in plastic to seal freshness.

The patch looks like a huge band aid. The strip at the centre contains the moisturizing ingredients for your cracked heels.

The strip stays in place even if you walk with your bare feet. I also like the fact that the positioning of the strip targets the heel.

AFTER 30 MINTUES...

Well, do not expect that your cracked heels are miraculously healed after 30 minutes. But I love the fact that my heels felt very smooth and buttery to the touch. The dry and peeling skins around the cracks were deeply moisturized.

If cracked heels are your problem, then you might want to try this patch. Continuous usage may show effective and visible results because based on my experience, the result after usage is impressive.

Post a Comment

0 Comments