FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Love letters remix


I would like to give a shout out to all my beautiful readers out there who sent me their lovely messages via Facebook. You girls made my day. Thank you very much, and keep on reading. :)

Maricar Salomon- Rillera
"hi! :) i am an avid fan of your blog!"

Keisha Martinez
"Hi my name is Keesh. I'm mimilism.blogspot.com and I've been following you =) "

Istroberi Mariano
"i read your blog =)"

Jenny Padilla
"hello. im an avid reader of your blog.beacause of you Im starting to love make up."

Marie Rimmer
"hello there... i came across your multiply and i must say i admire your beauty.. :) i read some of your make up reviews and they were awesome! Keep it up :)"

Angela Ragon
"Hi, I just got to read your blog recently and been a daily dose already. Your blog is adicting! :)

Thank you for taking time to drop these simple yet sweet comments in my FB mailbox. I hope you're all having a great day (also to my other readers). You all make me want to write more! :)

Until the next entries! :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments