FOREVER21 MANILA NOW CARRIES 'LOVE AND BEAUTY'

Passed by Forever21 and got myself some clothes, a sock, and make- up.

YES. You read it right. LOVE BEAUTY by Forever 21 is finally in SM Makati. F21 offers eyeshadow palettes, cheek colors, glitter and traditional lipgloss sets.

Forever 21's love beauty cheek color comes in peach/brown and pink/peach. I got the pink/brown shade.

The Beauty Junkee's images go PRO! My brother recently bought this dome for photography which is specifically made to help produce detailed and clear product shots. Watch out for my next posts. This time, with better images! :D

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. how's the quality of the cosmetics? i saw these when i was in the US but didn't test them out. and congrats on the dome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crystal: i'll do a review for the blush tonight, hopefully. :D please watch out for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this a couple of weeks ago :) Will be looking forward to your review :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)