FOTD: FASHIONABLY ECO- FRIENDLY MAKE- UP

Yesterday, I was greeted by this cute teeny weeny potted plant as I was about to eat lunch. I don't know what kind of plant it is, but it sure is very fragrant.


It came with an invite to an exclusive launch by Pond's.

Yes, I am taking care of the teeny weeny plant. I even transferred it to a bigger pot just in case it becomes a tree! :D

ATTIRE: FASHIONABLY ECO- FRIENDLY

I didn't exactly get the idea of the FEF attire. But as a tribute to Mother Nature, I wore a floral printed wide leg chiffon pants (which feels and looks fab by the way :D).

And for my make- up, I took my inspiration from flowers. My make- up is comprised of pinks, creams, violets, and a touch of golden brown--- all the colors that you can find in a beautiful garden.
FACE:

Korres Quercetin and Oak Anti- Aging Concealer (Fair 02)
NYX HD Primer (White)
Giorgio Armani Face Fabric SPF 12 Foundation (4)
Covergirl Clean Face Powder (Soft Honey)

CHEEKS:

Benefit Bella Bamba 3D Sculpting Blush

EYES:

Kryolan Eyeshadow Base
MAC Tissueweight Eyeshadow (Lid wash and Brow highlighter)
MAC Memorabilia Eyeshadow (Creases)
MAC Woodwinked (Lids)
MAC Penultimate Eyeliner (Rapid Black)
Maybelline The Magnum Volumizing Mascara (Black)
Muji Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown)

LIPS:

THe Face Shop Face and It Lipstick in PK 401

SCENT:

Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne


Hahahaha. Trying to look sultry.

I'll let you guys know what Mother Nature has in store for us courtesy of Pond's! I hope I will see my fellow "Pond's online beauty ambassadors" later. :D

Thoughts: I'm kinda' wondering where Jing of girlwithglasses.blogspot.com went and what she's doing in her life right now. I kinda' miss her and her jolly replies on my posts. I am so missing my kaututang dila (chat mate)!

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)