TREATING MY FEET: MANELS PRIVATE SALE

Manels is a pioneer brand of high quality leathergoods in the Philippines. For 47 years, Manels has become one of the leading and trusted brands for leather closet staples. And it continues to serve through innovation, yet manages to maintain the superior quality and workmanship that has defined the brand.


Over a million served. :D




As a way of saying thanks to their loyal clients and patrons, Manels is slashing 50% off on all items from July 13- 17 in all branches. And if you get five items or more, you'll get a 55% discount!

Yesterday, Manels held a Private Sale for bloggers at their SM Megamall branch. Luckily, I was invited. :D

I arrived a bit late at the event 'cos I got lost in Megamall. Can you believe it? A mall rat like me? Lost?? Anyway, what's important is, I got to the event. :)

Here's what the SM Megamall branch looked like when I arrived. It was congested with fashion bloggers who are dying to get their hands on belts, wallets, bags and shoe pairs. The place was so lively, fun, and happy. The spirit of shopping filled the whole place!




Helpful Manels SAs were always at our service. Thumbs up for their excellent customer service. :)


Some fashion bloggers posing for their blog entries, perhaps?


Timeless basic shoes, flats, and heels by Manels are on a huge sale too. If you're lusting for a new basic pair, head over to a Manels branch and shop 'till you drop!


Mark trying to chat with some fashion bloggers. :D

I was looking for some of my friends from the beauty side of blogging, but found none. :( I felt lonely! LOL. :))) Good thing Mark would strike a conversation every now and then to keep me entertained while I'm finding my perfect pair.


Super comfy driving shoes. Well, not for me, as I don't wear any footwear at all when I'm driving.

Here's the CATCH.


Catch is one of the sub- brands by Manels, and is geared towards a younger audience with a taste for anything adventurous, funky, and hip. There are also low- profile shoe styles from the brand for those who like it discreet.

Platform wedges, lightweight clogs, booties, and Mulberry- Alexa inspired bags make up the collection. Best part, every single item is included in the sale too!


Men will also benefit from this sale. Maphisto and Manels bags and shoes are on a 50% off sale too!


Renegade shoes. I think they're pretty stylish and unique, not to mention comfortable too. But I still have to develop a taste for stylish and flashy shoes. Most bloggers bought this shoe. Can't blame them. It's a statement piece! :p


Finally, an evening bag that allows you to bring a lot of stuff. I want this! It comes in green too. :D


The studded wooden clogs are lightweight. :D






Wallets, purses, card holders, and whatnots are on a buy 1 take 1 sale!


Genuine leather belts at low costs. :)


Done!


:)


Before leaving, here's me posing with Mark, VP- Operations of Manels Leathergoods Corp. :)


One more reason to buy from Manels: They contribute to a greener environment with these eco bags!


A free gift I received from the company. A leather card holder. Thank you! :D


I wanted to get a pair of heels, but the practical side of me always reigns whenever I go shopping. I got this stylish ethnic- inspired pair of strappy sandals.


Fits perfectly too! :D

I tried them on today and I must say that this is one of the most comfortable flats I've ever owned! The straps are made of man- made leather, and it follows the shape of my feet. It's very lightweight, and I don't feel the 'squeezing' feeling, which is the case for some of the strappy sandals I own.

Manels is a proudly Filipino- owned brand. Buy your own, love your own. :) Make sure you drop by at any Manels outlet within July 13- 17 to take advantage of their anniversary sale.


HAPPY SHOPPING! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hello! I recognized you but was hesitant to say hi! :) It was nice seeing you at the sale. Next time I will greet you for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sugar: awww.you should've greeted me then. Was really looking for people to talk to. Was shy 'cos most people were fashion bloggers. hahaha. Yes, yes, let's chat when we see each other in another event soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)