A BEAUTY AND BUTTER EXPERIENCE

It took me almost two months before I finally got the chance to have my long- awaited foot spa and pedicure session. That just goes to show that indeed, I am VERY busy.

After claiming my award from Mr. John Calub, I immediately went to Beauty and Butter at the Mall of Asia for my much-awaited pampering.

I've always been curious about this salon 'cos it's pretty eye- catching. Before, I thought it was BREAD AND BUTTER. I told myself: "What an odd name to call a salon". Until the cashier told me that it's BEAUTY AND BUTTER, not Bread and Butter.

You would actually think that it's a restaurant judging from the interior. How would I describe the look of this place? It's fun, sassy, and mod- ish. It reminds me of those high- fashion magazines. I'm guessing they took their inspiration from those.

A big shout out to Ate Loida, the super nice lady who did my foot spa and pedicure. :) She makes it a point that I don't get bored by asking me if I'm enjoying the movie that's being played on their LCD TV, or by engaging in pep talks with me. Plus, she did not inflict any wound on my cuticles! :)

I saw in some blogs that the bigger branches are offering customers to use their service iPad. This is a very interesting concept. The world practically runs on technology so an iPad proved to be a better strategy than magazines in keeping customers and making them come back. If you'd want to check your FB or email while you're getting your nails done, Beauty and Butter would be the best place for you.

However, the branch in Mall of Asia is small and a bit cramped. I also have a major qualm regarding the seats and flooring. They're dirty. The seats are made of suede- ish material that easily attracts dirt and retains it, and the floor looked sticky and dusty.

I've tweeted before that China Glaze's Four Leaf Clover is the prettiest green polish I've ever seen. So I'm sporting the shade right now. In case you like it, Beauty and Butter has it but for an extra 40php to your total bill. I'm also loving the heel cream that they put on my feet before they did my nails.

Overall, I'm happy with the service and would love to go back as long as I'm in MOA or around the area. I just wish that they do something about the cleanliness of their salon. Apart from nail services, they're also offering facials (which I will try soon) and waxing services. They're also selling their own line of skin care, Elisha Coy make- up, imported nail polishes, and a lash expander brand (unfortunately, the name escapes me right now). Their price is pretty competitive with all the nail salons around the metro.

And to end this post, Duke kisses my dear readers goodnight, and he wishes you all sweet dreams. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments