FOTD: TWIGGY

Just sharing the FOTD I did last Thursday for the Nivea+Mango+Stylebible event.

A night before the event, I was experimenting with eye make- up looks. I did around 5 looks and picked my top 3 most favorite eye make- up looks. I ended up choosing the smokey blue eye make- up.

Being a Gemini, I decided to go for something light and fresh on the day of the event because I wanted to wear my Countessa Fluorescent lipstick by Lime Crime.

I just applied a cream shade on my lids, and applied tons of mascara on my upper and lower lashes. I opted for Twiggy's look. :)

I wanted to wear false eyelashes for a more dramatic effect, but I figured that the heavy feeling caused by the false eyelashes will irritate me and destroy my mood for the rest of the night.

EYES: MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper, Maybelline Magnum Mascara (Black), Love and Beauty by Forever21 eyebrow pencil (dark brown)

Here's my look. My colorful chandelier earrings were the perfect choice for my royal blue tube dress.

THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S TIP: Neon and Hot pinks look great with royal to deep blue hued clothes, while lighter pinks go best with pastel to light blue shades. :)

CHEEKS: MAC Mineralize skinfinish (Medium Deep), Paul and Joe Cream to powder cheek colors (02 Kitten)

LIPS: Lime Crime Lipstick (Countessa Fluorescent)

COMPLEXION: NYX HD Primer (White), Nars Firming Foundation (Syracuse), Alison Raffaele Translucent Powder

Post a Comment

0 Comments