Review: COVERGIRL LIP SEDUCTION LIPSTICKS

Here’s an initial review on Covergirl’s Lip Seduction Lipsticks.


PRICE: 395PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: FREE

OTHER LOCATION: All Covergirl counters in all malls nationwide


THE VERDICT:

Lip Seduction is the response of Covergirl to the needs of women in their lipsticks. Lip Seduction combines the moisturizing power of lip balms, the staying power of lip tints, and the intense color impact of lipsticks.

Lip Seduction lipsticks are infused with Shea and White Tea extracts that help keep lips soft and smooth all day. Its long- wearing formula reduces your frequent trips to the powder room to touch- up your lipstick.

Each steel bullets are coated in metallic grey which made the lipstick look pricey. Who would've thought it's only 395php? :D

Here are the two colors I got from the Covergirl Lip Seduction launch: Kiss and Burn.

First off, let's review Kiss.

Kiss is a frosty peach shade with gold undertones.

Unfortunately, I’m not a fan of the shade and the finish. It just makes my lips stand out in a weird way. However, when I wiped the shade out from my lips, it left a hint of shimmer that looked great when topped with a clear or tinted gloss.

Here’s Burn.

Burn is a brick red shade. It’s a great dupe for my Guerlain Rouge G in Geisha 23. Same color intensity and same finish, but at a fraction of Rouge G’s cost.

Overall, the lipsticks have good staying power. If you recall in my other Covergirl post about the Lip Seduction lippies, I ate, smoked, and drank yet the lipstick stayed put. It just goes to show that great products do not have to cost you a huge sum of money! It glides on smoothly, and one swipe delivers a good amount of color. It has a faint vanilla scent which I can’t detect. It smells like pure Shea butter to me.

The Lip Seduction lippies are available in 22 gorgeous shades that will fit each and every personality. So go ahead. Indulge. As a way of saying thanks for visiting my blog, print this entry and get 100php off on your Lip Seduction purchase. Just present the coupon below this post.

ENJOY! Let me know what you guys got. :D

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I just bought the same Cover Girl lipstick after reading your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bing: wow! how did you find it? did you also use this coupon? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I didn't use the coupon. :( Anyway, money was worth it. I love, love, love it! I'll be using it in my next makeup series. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)