SIMPLE THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY :)

Some simple things that give me utter joy. :D

A TOKEN OF APPRECIATION: Free stuff like this Lorys hair treatment I received from Ginger Arboleda when I visited the HYD photoshoot this afternoon is one of the things that made my day. :D

A PROBABLE SOLUTION TO END ALL PROBLEMS: I recently bought this Underarm peeling set. Hope this works! Will let you guys know if it's a YAY or NAY product. :)

A SWEET TREAT: Sonja's cupcakes to end a hearty meal at Wee Nam Kee with mom last night. Ultimate girl bonding! :D
A FAVORITE FOOTWEAR THAT COMES WITH ANOTHER FAVORITE THING: Havaianas made my heart and sole happy last night. :D

I just had to get this pair of limited edition Matryoshka flip flops by Havaianas Dolls collection. I am totally in love with these dolls. :D I'm planning to get a big Matryoshka for my room soon! :D

Matryoshka is love :)

AN UNEXPECTED END TO A LONG SEARCH: Finally! Found an animal- printed harem pants. :D


WHAT ARE THE SIMPLE THINGS THAT MAKE YOUR DAY? :)


HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY! DON'T FORGET TO THANK THE LORD IN YOUR OWN SIMPLE WAYS! :D


Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. i really had a great sunday too with my bhabi*my super loving bf* and we went to church then have lots of fun in the park. :)

    gosh..those pants are so nice.. :)

    thank God.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i ask for your support??
    i really need lots of likes and comments here in this pic..

    thanks a lot!!
    God bless!!!!

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=255278857840512&set=a.255278851173846.54587.100000751988415&type=1&theater

    thanks guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alpha: thanks for the repost! :D God bless!

    Being with my hubby is one of the simplest yet happiest things in life too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw where did you get those pants?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)