I'm my own Beauty Queen


I've always looked up to beauty queens. I think they're pretty awesome because they can smile all day, look pretty effortlessly, freakishly tall, and they can seem to walk in sky- high heels all day. I think they're simply amazing!

I've always had my chances of entering a beauty contest. My peers, mentors, and even my family would encourage me to do so, because they say I'm an 'Exotic' beauty (think Pandaca Pygmea. LOL!)

I've had times when I was so close to entering one, but would back out because I dread walking in heels.

I'm no heels lover. I hate them. If you see me wearing heels in events, you can tell that I'm not liking it 'cos you'll rarely see me stand up and walk around the venue.

I know, height is confidence, and that's why heels were made for a reason. But heels kill my feet. If my feet starts feeling uncomfortable, the rest of my body and mood will follow. And I'm better off staying at home 'cos I'm going to be cranky all day long.

I've tried pairs from the most expensive to dirt cheap brands sold in the market. Nothing has changed my mind.

Then these pretty nifty heels from Manels came along.





It's from the Limited Edition Miss World Collection. Because Manels was the official footwear of the recently concluded pageant. Check out the individual covers of the shoes. LE stuff make every purchase special because they're always exceptionally packaged!


Those sleek curves are not just for style. They lock your feet within the shoe!


I've always loved LE stuff. It makes me feel like I'm one of the lucky few in the world who owns something that is very special. :D


This shot didn't capture the beautiful curves and lines of the shoe, but from afar, it looks very chic and sexy at the same time!


Hmmmm. These are pretty high. I wonder how my feet will fare in these.


I've worn them all day yesterday. And I've realized that wearing heels shouldn't feel so bad.

Because you just have to find a comfy pair!

These heels are so comfy because the bed is made of soft Manmade leather. They're so soft, yet they feel sturdy!

I may never become a real beauty queen, but with these heels, I can be like one, anytime! :D

I can't wait to use this in one of my upcoming events. :)

By the way, these Limited Edition Miss World shoes are on a crayzay sale, as well as the other shoe styles. I picked up this pair from SM Megamall, and there are only a few pairs left. Hey, these shoes aren't waiting for ya' so drop by in any Manels branch and get yourself a pair, fellow beauty queen!

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I always wear flats. how I wish I can wear one of those heels too. i think I don't have the confidence to do so. I know you will look like a beauty queen in those heels. I saw you wearing different heels from your outfits and you really can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really hot pair of heels! ♥

    Cat
    www.sinosicat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! buti ka pa sis keri ang heels.. me? nahhhh.. :) siguro i've worn them thrice or 4x pero talagang kelangan lang ha ha.. :) maybe i have yet to find a pair as comfy as yours. :) nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kat: thank you! :D can't wait to show a pic of me wearing these nga eh. :)

    cat: thanks! :D

    belle: same! pag kailangan lang hahaha. wedges are more comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've also never been a fan of high heels because i don't think i need to wear them anymore LOL! x)

    but i've been eyeing the heels from the miss world collection. i hope they come in my size. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sugar: true! I even told Mark during the exclusive sale in SM Megamall: "Mark, that girl is so tall! Is she a model?" Errr... I forgot his reply. :p


    They have size 10 for these. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)