HAULS!
Hope y'all had a great Sunday! :D Showcasing some of my hauls for the week.

Personal care hauls: sanitary pads back- ups and a huge tub of Lory's Hair Cream in Duo Chocolate. This one smells very yummy! :D
I picked up this cute printed orange slim Havs. From 995, got this for only 585php from the Havaianas 40% off sale at All Flip Flops, The Fort High Street. :)
HAVE A GREAT WORK WEEK! AND NO OBSTACLE IS TOO GREAT, NO WORK WILL BE UNDONE IF YOU WALK WITH GOD!
sis, ano benefits sa hair ng lory's duo chocolate?i want to try lory's but I don't know what variant to buy. thanks. Love the havvies!
ReplyDeletekath: the fruit cocktail is nice. i'm also loving this one. will post reviews soon! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm currently using Lory's shea butter and it smells great. Fruit cocktail is definitely next on my list!
ReplyDeleteLucky you! for getting your havaianas at 40% off!
hollie: wow! I love shea butter! will check that out soon. after I empty this huge tub of duo chocolate. :)
ReplyDeleteMom had to buy another pair so I can take advantage of the 40% off sale. But at least, she paid for it! :D