I'm The Ultimate Bargainista: My Fab Finds From Eastwood's Night Market

Surprisingly, all the best sellers in the metro would come out of their hiding places during Christmas time. Everywhere you look, there are tiangges-- even inside malls!

While my mom was having her Christmas party with her friends from the IT world at Choi's Palace, I dropped by the night bazaar located at the old Eastwood.

Good thing I didn't shop inside the new Eastwood mall because I found better finds from the stalls in the tiangge!


Bedroom flip flops! :D Now the beagle mustn't see this. I'm sure he'll chew on it!



I really wanted to sport these two- finger rings (or whatever they are) for sometime now. But their price is too tough for me to swallow! There's no way I'm spending 350-400php on a fancy ring.

Hello, hello! Finally, I have 'em! The price of these two- finger rings? P75.00 each! :D


This one reminds me of those owl accessories at Forever21--but at a cheaper cost! :D


A ring with the iconic Theatre mask. I know you have finally guessed why I got it. :)


Le moustache! :D It's sooo adorable.


At last, the search for a sheer Victorian- style top with a school girl ribbon on the neckline is finally over! Price is only P550.00. I wanted to get the dark blue one, but I figured that I already have too much blue clothes in my closet.


I've always wanted to own a bandage dress, or some of those Herve Leger- inspired dresses (but I wouldn't mind owning a real HL dress too!). I saw one that I really liked in my recent trips to Archaeology, Powerplant Mall. It's so sexy and dressy! It just needs a pair of nude pumps and some striking accessories to make it even more stunning. When I reached for the price tag, the price is a whopping P3,900.00. I'm like "WTF?! Kthanksbye."

When I saw this in one of the stalls in the tianggehan, I immediately fell in love with it because it's a bandage dress, not to mention it has these wonderful cut- outs too! The price? P800.00. Since I'm so good at haggling, I snagged this dress for only P750.00. Now I wanna go back there to get two more of these!


I can't wait to wear it to one of my events next year! :D


Can you suggest any tiangges in the metro where I can score a lot of cool finds? Let me know! :D

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. i've been looking for that style of top too. i saw one in Bayo but I bet it would cost me much more so I'm hoping to snag it as well once I get to Eastwood. And the dress, it's so adorable. :D It would definitely suit you Martha :) I don't know much about tiangges here in the metro so I will wait for readers to comment posts about that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rings... and the dress... so pretty! :)

    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, Victorian inspired blouse pala tawag dun. I've been looking for that kind of blouse then lately but haven't found one. Thanks for sharing! You're really my fashion savior :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. carmi: thanks dear! yup! i'm waiting for responses too! :D

    apol: super! :D

    kath: actually, I don't how to call it. And I don't think it's the name of that top. hehe. :D glad my entry helped! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute rings! Love the dress too! Nice post Ms.Martha!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)