NIVEA Q10 PLUS ANTI- WRINKLE EYE CREAM REVIEW: MY HOLY GRAIL FOR EYE CREAM

Here's an initial review on Nivea Q10 Plus Anti- Wrinkle Eye Cream

PRICE: P350.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATION: Available in all leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide



THE VERDICT:

I'm not really an eye cream user, but this product converted me into one.


Princess Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is a fan of the product and Nivea's Q10 range as well. I've used it religiously for three months, and I now see why the Princess loves it so much!


So what is Q10? Coenzyme Q10 is a known substance that prevents cell damage by considerably reducing the number of Free Radicals roaming in our systems. It is a potent antioxidant, and is best known for its anti- aging properties. That's why COQ10 is a preferred ingredient in most anti- aging products.


It's perfume- free, hypoallergenic, non- comedogenic, and safe for use even by contact lens wearers. The consistency is lightweight, and is absorbed easily by the skin. I particularly use this during night time. I apply pea- sized amounts on my under eyes and spread it carefully in an inward motion.


Before I met Nivea Q10 Eye Cream, my circles looked like this. They are so grave, I'd rather leave home without clothing than without concealer on! LOL!


In as little as three months, my under eyes now look like this. One of the culprits behind prominent dark circles is wrinkly skin. The eye cream smoothed my under eye circles and gave it a nice lift. The result? Younger- looking under eyes, and minimized dark circles.

It's one of the affordable yet effective products that you should consider trying. I've been meaning to get an expensive eye cream from La Mer, but seems like I wouldn't be needing it any longer because Nivea has worked so much for me! Finally, I wouldn't have to worry about my dark circles in case I misplace my concealers at home!

Im only halfway through my tube, and I'm already so pleased with the results. I shall update you again regarding my dark circles after I empty the whole thing. Will I repurchase? Yes! I already asked Nivea for a back up! :D

But it is still equally important to get lots of sleep, and drink lots of water to prevent puffy and dark circles. Together with this eye cream, you'll get fantastic results!

Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. Been wanting to try this. Right now I'm using the Celeteque Dermoscience brightening eye-tuck; definitely worked to lessen the puffiness. Will look into nivea after I'm done with that one. hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sara: you should! i also have the celeteque thing, but I'm already in love with this one. but i shall try that for comparison's sake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i should get an eye cream.. thanks for this post.. matagal ko ng iniisip to get one.. i hate my dark cicles (it is in our genes naman)pero when it looks so disturbing talaga even though i had ten hours plus of sleep ganun pa rin.. godbless martha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. donnarence: you should na dear! :D partly genetics din yung akin, but this thing really worked on me, even if hereditary skin conditions like dark circles are hard to cure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. i didnt know nivea has an eye cream product that is gonna be this affordable. I definitely thank you for sharing this! I'm a working student so my dark circles and wrinkly under eye is getting worst everyday. Will buy this and hopefully it'll work for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. rose: glad it helped you dear! :D let me know if it works for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. this are one of my wishlist..really want to get rid of those eyebags..cant wait to try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. alpha: thank you! :D you should try it.it's cheap, yet it delivers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! this is so useful posts for me. thanks. My huge skin problem would be my dark circles! I already used different types of eye cream but none of them effectively removed or even lighten my eye problem. Hope this helps! :) thanks again.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great ressource that you are providing and you give it away for free.thank you for such an informative article. glad to find your site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. eye cream for wrinkles-Shop eye creams for dark circles and wrinkles at EantiAgingCream.com. Visit our products gallery for dark circles & wrinkles creams. Check out our eye cream reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, it's not available anymore in the market? Can't find any :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, it's not available anymore in the market? Can't find any :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to use this CoEnzyme Q10 cream, but recently I switched to the Made from Earth Vitamin Firming Serum and I am seeing amazing results. In addition to the CoQ10, it has all these other vitamins that my face is really responding well to. Getting alot of compliments at work lately !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi it's 2016. I just read q10 eye cream blog from yours while searchibg for eye creams. Where can I buy it? I've been looking from most drugstore including mall. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, this was a very good post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a good
    article? but what can I say? I procrastinate
    a lot and don't seem to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)