PAINTING THE TOWN PINK: BENEFIT COSMETICS MANILA NOW OPEN

Yesterday, Benefit Cosmetics finally opened at Greenbelt 5 (at the space where Jurlique used to be).


Dozens of Benefit lovers came to the opening to show Benefit Cosmetics Manila some lovin'!



Batchmates and friends from college (Theatre Arts)
L-R: Natasha, Ava, Pat, China, and Katte

The 11:30 A.M.- 12:30 P.M. was an exclusive opening for bloggers and media people. It was an event filled with music, sweets, performances, and of course, make-up!

Speaking of performances, if some of you went to the opening, you probably saw a couple of dancing and singing gals who wowed everyone with a Raise Your Glass+California Girls number. I was one of the lead performers. Thanks to all my readers who approached me and said "Hi!". I hope you all enjoyed our performance! :D


Good thing they had these. I needed sweets to sustain three more performances yesterday!


FYI: Benefit has been known for their brow bars. If you need some brow groomin', do drop by! :D

Whew! After being a performer, time to become a blogger. I went inside the store to JUST take a look at the make-ups, and went out with a They're Real Mascara and Ooh La Lift (forgive me, dear wallet). Total fail at trying to save money. :p



Hungry Benefit lovers like me who can't get enough of everything!



Other Benebabes who performed with me during the opening. :D



My super gorgeous Mommy Marvs, aka Mamita, who seems tired yet extremely happy 'cos of all the support given to Benefit yesterday. Taray ng studded earrings!



Cai of Lipsticks and Chopsticks and C of Prettification. Nice meeting you girls in the flesh! :D





Foolin' around with Bec of My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks.






Drop by and take your photo at the Bathina photo wall, and pose with those ginormous make-up displays!



With the beautiful chief fun officer for Benefit, Aubrey Bautista. :)



See you at Benefit Cosmetics at Greenbelt 5! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hi Martha! You look fab :) by the way, classmate ko din si Katte nung college sa isang subject ko. I forgot what subject e. Kom3 yata.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kath: wow! really? small world, no? :D she's one of my closest friends in college. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)