WHAT I'M LOVING: Tony Moly Berry Lovely Girl Petit Powder Review


Here's a review on Tony Moly Berry Lovely Girl Petit Powder

PRICE: P348.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Tony Moly, SM Megamall
OTHER LOCATIONS: Tony Moly counters and stores in SM Department Stores Nationwide



THE VERDICT:

Just when I was about to conclude that I could never, ever find a powder that will suit my skin tone from any Korean makeup brand, Tony Moly has made himself known.



I rarely use translucent powders because most translucent powders I've tried still leave a hint of color on my skin. But this one is different. It just disappears like magic if I blend it evenly!

If I'm not mistaken, the Berry Lovely Girl line is the cheapest range from Tony Moly's wide array of makeup products. And the products in this line come in tiny and cute packaging too!


But I don't like using the puff that comes with it. I found out that if you apply too much of it, it can still leave a white cast (I think this is uniform for all translucent powders). That's why it's best to use a powder or kabuki brush with it.

THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S TIP: Remove only half of the white protective sticker on the holes of the sifter. Because the holes spew out too much powder!

What makes this different from the other translucent powders I've tried? One, it really yields an invisible coverage if applied lightly, and the other brands I've tried still leave a hint of color, no matter how much I try to control my application. Second, it does not have crazy glitters in it. Third, it's pretty good for its price because the powder is finely milled. Third, it does not have fragrance in it. Fourth, it comes in a small, sturdy plastic jar that lets me bring it anywhere. And lastly, the shade is lilac, and it's a good color to conceal dark spots and under eye circles, and tame down purplish and bluish facial veins.


Swatch. I've dusted some on my hand using a powder brush.


Where did it go!?


Here's moi with the powder.

I just found out that it's very good when it comes to oil control. Therefore, I conclude that I love it! I only have to retouch my powder once whenever I'm using this one. It's HG material for me.

Will I repurchase? OF COURSE! I don't like spending too much on finishers because I use 'em up quickly. It's good to know that my most favorite Korean makeup brand to date, Tony Moly, has a very affordable and effective finisher!

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Sis, i have a question: do I have to do this steps? bb cream+ powder fondie+ finishing powder or just bb cream and finishing powder like the tony moly?what's the difference?thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. kath: hi dear! :D any of the two will do. bb cream serves as a base lang naman. but if your bb cream is goopy, you may skip liquid foundation. but if it's powder foundation, it's fine. :) merry xmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ganda ng packaging ng tony moly black yung outer look ng powder

    ReplyDelete
  4. pink....ang cute naman po nyan lalo na yung brush

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)