HAULS+A CHARMing GIFT

Wassup ladies? I hope you're all having a great day! :D

Here's what I bought yesterday and received today. :)


I had my Last Supper (LOL!) at Seven Corners Buffet last night with the BF. While we were waiting for the buffet to open, we strolled inside the mall. He got himself a nice Hulk tee from Folded and Hung, and I got myself the following: Nose Cleansing pad, Black Charcoal Cleansing Foam, false eyelashes w/ glue for mom, and cotton pads.



Moving forward. I've received another gift in the mail today. This time, it's from my favorite brush brand to date, Charm Makeup Brushes. :)


Happy Holidays too, sweetie! :D


Weee! New brushes! Thanks for these Vegan brushes, Sophie. :)

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Did you buy them from Daiso shop Ms.Martha? The black charcoal cleansing foam? I really wanted to try it, but can't find them the last time i visited the daiso shop at cainta. I would love to read a review about it from you. Thanks! hehe Nice brushes from Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the same Christmas card when I bought the Holiday brush set... it's cute and I kept it already... Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martha! do you have sensitive skin? coz I do..I am just curious about the black charcoal foam wash :) pls do tell if it is effective..Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh... uhm, what does a nose cleansing pad do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. jen: yes! i shall review it soon. :)

    leilani: nope. oily. :) yes, please wait for my review. :)


    jaja: hi dear! it's meant to slough dead skin cells and black and whiteheads. I have yet to use this one. will let you guys know how it works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am using the black charcoal foam sis. Feeling ko parang di na ko nagbreakout since.But I still haven't used it all.Will also wait for your review. I'm loving mine.
    Scared to run out of this, no Dais near our place.. hmp!

    Nacurious ako sa cleansing nose pad.. Enlighten me pls :) TIA!

    and napasmile ako sa false eyelashes w glue for MOM! Yay! Kikay pa din si mommy! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. weee! nice brushes.. :) I am really curious about the black charcoal cleansing foam.. is it effective?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)