Review: Colour Collection Color Intense Lipstick in Salmon


Here's a review on Colour Collection's Color Intense Lipstick in Salmon

PRICE: P350.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS Please inquire via Tupperware's Facebook Fan Page


THE VERDICT:

Review is mainly for the color. Please refer to my detailed review of the Color Intense Lipsticks HERE. :)



Salmon is a warm Salmon Orange shade with a hint of peach that gives it a slight glow. Almost all Salmon lipstick colors I've tried are bordering on the bright coral shade range, and they show up better on girls with fairer skin tones. If you have medium, tan, or dark skin tone, you'll fare better with warmer Salmon Orange shades like this one. Warm colors have a tendency to look truer on you. :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Tupperware brand? Wow..it looks very nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can you buy those lipsticks? Do they have an online store where you could order or you need to find a retailer? Thanks! :) The color really looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna get this shade! most of the salmon lipsticks I get doesn't show up that much on my skin! I think this would be better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. arlette: yes. :)

    issa: unfortunately, I don't know where to find Tupperware stuff. Please inquire via their fb page. :)

    mae: hi mae! welcome to tbj! :) thanks for the compliment. you may inquire via their fb fan page. if I'm not mistaken, retail outlet is located at Commonwealth. Will ask the Tupperware peeps and let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)