Kanebo Animation at SM Megamall


Are you a fan of Japanese makeup brands? I am, but I only like three: Shu Uemura, Shiseido, and Majolica Majorca. In general, I think Japanese brands have great quality, and that justifies their price.


Speaking of Japanese makeups, I was recently invited to Kanebo's Bloggers Animation. I've been hearing a lot about Kanebo, but haven't gotten around to trying it out. It's the sister company and more affordable counterpart of Lunasol.


An 'animation' is a pretty cool and modern term for a 'makeover'. I did my own makeup, and I spent hours deciding what eyeshadow colors to wear! I didn't get a makeover because I didn't want my efforts to go to waste. LOL! I just documented the whole event, so check it out. :)



Michelle of Mrs. Martinez Rants and Raves. Fresh na fresh ah! :D


Rowena of Animetric waiting for her mua. :)


Julia of Bless My Bag getting a makeover from makeup artist Eman De Leon.


With Sabrina of Miss Cory Potts


With Sara of I Play The Villain


With Marge of Kikay Trekkie.


With Yannie, Marketing Executive for Kanebo Philippines.

Went home with these cuties:


A Kanebo iridescent eyeshadow palette.


A Kanebo rose pink lipstick which I love love love!


Have you tried anything from Kanebo? What are you loving? I'm liking their concealer. It's soft and creamy! I think I'm getting one soon. :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Wala pa sis pero I heard na maganda daw yung gel liner ng Kate na Kanebo din daw yun. Ang ganda ng lippy. the Packaging looks classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading a lot of posts from bloggers about the Kanebo :) And they said it's nice nga po! Gonna wait for the review, cute ng packaging nila. By the way, nice blue long champ bag Ms.Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Havent tried any of this .....

    By the way. Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing a lot about Kate's concealer! Have you tried it? Maganda po ba?
    Anyway, nice blog!:) I'm now a follower!:)
    Btw, I'm having a giveaway on my blog.. Hope you can drop by and join.. It would make me very happy if you'll follow me too!:)

    Xoxo,
    Mitchie
    http://mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried Shiseido only and it's great :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)