L'oreal Luxe Gathering at Romulo Cafe


Last week, I was invited by Maia Ang, Corporate Communications Executive of L'oreal to a blogger gathering at Romulo Cafe, Jupiter st., Makati City. Btw, this cafe is fabulous, especially the food. If you want to celebrate Easter Sunday by eating out with your friends, family, or partners, consider giving Romulo Cafe a try. :)

L'oreal's Luxe Division team handles Lancome, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani and Ralph Lauren Fragrances, and Kiehl's. (my favorite brands!)

I had a grand time with everyone, even though it was my first time to meet and chat with the L'oreal Luxe team. I also had a preview of the brands' fine product launches for the first and second quarter of 2012! I will share them on my blog in the next few days, so please keep on visiting. :)


Lancome is head over heels with Emma Watson this quarter. These are some of the Lancome products she's using. :)


Ralph Lauren's Big Pony Fragrance collection--FOR WOMEN. Yup, you've read it right!



Shu Uemura's X Mamechiyo. Our favorite Cleansing Oils and UV Under Bases have gotten cuter!


Nina of Shu Uemura


Janie of Giorgio Armani and Ralph Lauren


L'oreal Luxe Team


With the pretty Maia.


My pals! Like seriously. I've been with them in events for as long as I can remember, and it feels like I've known these guys for quite a while now. So yah, they're my pals now. Hihi. :D


L-R: Sheena of Kiehl's, Nina of Shu Uemura, Alexis of Lancome, Janei of GA and RL Fragrances, Alex, and Maia of L'oreal

They're so fashionable! Argh. Too bad, I wasn't dressed for the occasion. I had a pretty long and busy day prior to this gathering. I woke up at 6am to do charity work with my spiritual group, then I headed straight to Romulo Cafe for the event. Whew! Nevertheless, it was a fulfilling, productive, and smashing day. Thank you L'oreal Luxe Team! See you around! :D

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. nice brands! pero parang gusto ko nung cupcakes! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yung skirt nyo Ms.Martha, the butterfly! Same with the Shu Uemura new designs on products. Para tuloy kayo ang Manager hehe . Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have tried their cleansing oil.. via samples sent by penelope.. heavy nga lang sa mukha.. the yellow one stings my eyes =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. gusto ko din yung cupcakes. haha..i like acqua di gio...bought one for my boyfriend as a vday gift. parang i want to buy acqua di gioia for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)