SNEAK PEEK: UNIQLO+FIRST LOOK AT UNIQLO'S UT COLLECTION


Hello guys! Here's something to keep you excited until June 15, the day of Uniqlo's grand opening. :)

I was invited yesterday to its UT Vote and Win launch. UT Vote and Win is an online Facebook contest by Uniqlo Philippines. Every week, hundreds of UT shirts will be given away, and 8 people could get lucky and win themselves an all- expense paid trip to Uniqlo's hometown, JAPAAAAN! :D

The mechanics are pretty easy. Just:

1. Like Uniqlo Philippines on Facebook
2. Click the Vote and Win tab
3. Click your preferred UT designer collection
4. Vote for your favorite t-shirt design
5. An instant draw will be held as you wait. Don't close the application! You could just be one of the lucky few who may win one (1) UT shirt.
6. Share the Vote and Win application on your wall
7. Vote twice a day. If you're so dayum lucky, you could win more than one UT shirt!
8. All winners will be notified via email (Not thru SMS, FB personal messages, Twitter mentions or DMs, and calls. Not even snail mail. Beware of scam artists!)

For the Japan trip:

1. Winners will be drawn via an electronic raffle and will be awarded on Uniqlo's grand opening.

2. Help Uniqlo Philippines reach 150,000 likes on Facebook. If we all do, 8 winners can go on an all- expense paid Japan trip!


Marrionaud and Kultura by SM was closed down for Uniqlo. So does that mean Uniqlo Philippines' first flagship store is THAT massive?



Ms. Janet explaining the mechanics of Vote and Win. The launch was held at Illy's Espressamente Cafe, SM Mall of Asia.

When it comes to great stuff, trust the Japanese. I don't want to sound biased here, but I really am a huge fan of Japanese products. Even before Uniqlo came to our shores, I'm already a patron. I used to ask my cousin who lives in Japan to send me over some Uniqlo stuff. I'm totally loving Uniqlo's jeggings and thermal jackets. (great for trips to cold countries) Uniqlo is very affordable considering that the clothes have superb quality. So whatever you get from Uniqlo, I'm sure you'll be happy. But I hope it's affordable here too!

Take it from me. Once Uniqlo opens, grab some of their jeans and of course, the UT's!

So what's up with their tees?

From Uniqlo:

"UT is unlike any T-shirt. It is a tool to 'make a statement'. As embodied in the UT philosophy, "A T-shirt is more than just a T-shirt. It's an expression of who you are, where you've been, and what you love. That's the UT philosophy."

Check out the UTs that you will soon see in Uniqlo's first local store. Whatever your personality is, you're sure to find one from their impressive array of tees.


Orla Kiely-- a London- based designer


Laura Ashley. My mom's gonna love this collection!


Lulu Guiness


Snoopy, the world's famous beagle


Peanuts Syndicate #AllHailCharlesSchultz


Concord Records


Barbie (And I almost asked someone from the PR company if I could readily purchase that "WHY CAN'T ALL MEN BE LIKE KEN" shirt) :)


Lords of Liverpool. Ahhhh... So far, this is my most favorite collection. I'm a huge Beatles fan!


Hello Kitty


A tribute to one of the most influential directors of all time, David Lynch


DC Comics heroes


The Amazing Spiderman


Konami's Metal Gear Solid. I love this game! #GameGeekMode


World- famous anime, Gundam


Corporate Collaborations 1


Corporate Collaborations 2


A sweet gift from Uniqlo. Argh. Now I want more tees. On non-event days, you'd usually see me in a shorts and tee because these two are my most favorite pieces of clothing. Time to revamp my shirt collection by checking out Uniqlo's UT line. :D I have my eyes on a few collections: Lulu Guiness, Hello Kitty (OPCORS!), Barbie, Lords of Liverpool (Again, I'm a huge Beatles fan), Snoopy, and---All right. I'll just say everything. :p

Vote and Win contest starts on APRIL 28,2012- JUNE 10,2012. Visit Uniqlo Philippines on Facebook now and vote, vote, vote! :D

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. i would like to join this contest but sadly, i don't have a passport yet...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)