Review Snoe Oh My Wash!


Here's a review on Snoe Oh My Wash! Intimate Wash in The Movie Star.

PRICE: P179.00
PLACE BOUGHT: During Snoe's Suntervention event
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Snoe Beauty on Facebook


THE VERDICT:

Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to become a movie star because I thoroughly enjoy portraying different roles in front of the mirror. It's mainly the reason why I went to Theatre in college. But being a movie star seems like a long shot at the moment but hey, nothing's impossible, right? :) In the meantime, I am here, bonding with my laptop almost every hour to update my blog. But don't get me wrong, I'm loving every minute of it! Before I do my reviews, I recall all my experiences on a particular product. To tell you the truth, I rarely read PR materials because I want every line to come out of my head, therefore I always visualize what I'm about to say. So blogging is not really far from acting, that's why I'm enjoying it so much. :)

I may not have fat paychecks (yet), strings of product endorsements (yet), eye- popping fashion accessories (yet), or penthouse suites and mansions (yet) like movie stars, but I can be like them in my own right with this feminine wash. It's like a tailor-made intimate wash to suit my personality! If Hollywood stars have custom- made Birkins, well I have a custom- made feminine wash! Now beat that! LOL! :p



Oh My Wash! has Berriant extract to ward off bacteria, Lactic Acid to maintain healthy pH levels, and Menthol Crystals to keep your intimate area cool and fresh all- day long.

The Movie Star has a lovely berry-rose scent. It smells young and sexy at the same time. The consistency is very runny, so careful when you're pouring it out of the bottle, as you may dispense more than what you'll need. For a small bottle, it's pretty expensive at P179.00. But you don't need a lot per use since it lathers up well, so a bottle could last you for around 2 months.

Don't you sometimes hate how intimate washes could get overly 'clinical'? Your 'best friend' is of great importance, but it doesn't mean we have to treat her seriously all the time! Oh My Wash! is all about having fun (especially in the shower), and discovering the different facets of being a woman. (okay that's kinda' highfalutin for a feminine wash) By the way, it also comes in three more scents:


THE SUPERMODEL


THE GIRL NEXT DOOR


THE BEAUTY QUEEN


I would love to try the other variants, especially The Beauty Queen. (which is another frustration of mine. I'll muse about that in another post) How about you? What's your Oh My Wash! personality? Share! :D

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. as for me, i've always dreamed of being a fashion model. but, i know it's too late, 'cause i'm already overage & i lack the height requirement. but i think, the Oh My Wash SUPERMODEL variant would suit me still. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ruth: thanks for sharing! :D let me know how you like/hate it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a frustrated super model so yung supermodel variant siguro bagay sakin :) Ang cute ng packaging and the images same with the name

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd be the Beauty Queen. My dream when I was seven years old was to be Miss Universe kasi I loved the crown and the smiling and waving. Hahaha!

    Some friends have told me to join Bb. Pilipinas. I respond with a laugh but deep inside "Really? Pwede ba?".

    Come to think of it, if I meet the height requirement, pwede pa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve always wanted to become a movie star too, but unlike you, I did not pursue it perhaps because I knew that I’ve got a very slim chance to become one. However, I am still willing to trade my future roll number for a bida role. Lol. After I finish my feminine wash, I will give Oh My Wash a try. Thanks for the review Ms Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the names! I am for the supermodel variant too! feeling lang, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think the Oh My Wash SUPERMODEL variant would suit me ^__^ im dreaming of being a model when i was a --little younger hihi.. wearing heels.. ramp on stage.. wearing fashion clothes.. but i dont have the required height of 5'5" and up.. *sigh*

    hugs and kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i alternate use betadine feminine wash (in our bathroom) pH care (on my bag) and wanting to try the h♥nature feminine wash (waiting for delivery from my friend/my dealer hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  9. allie: hi there and welcome to tbj! :D Same here! was dreaming of becoming a beauty queen too.My peers and professor in college were really convincing me to join bb.pilipinas. I'm scared! haha. but who knows? one of these days, I just might. that is, If I still fit the age requirement. :p

    bbbchef: baka pwede pa! haha. nothing's impossible! :D

    rhain: i like human heart nature too! :D

    issa: supermodel smells nice. :)

    kath: yup! very vintage ang dating :)

    jakie: true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. next to impossible!!!haha. why dont you join bb pilipinas? sayang ng gandur!

    ReplyDelete
  11. have you tried their feminine wash already?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tama! Let's join together! Hahaha! still have one year to join. Hahaha!

    Thanks for welcoming me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. allie: let's go allie! we need to buy encyclopedias and practice walking with those on our heads! haha! enjoy reading the beauty junkee dear. :)

    blogchef: I just might, sige ka. haha!

    rhain: yes dear. it's what I've reviewed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)