Mamou...Too!


Have you ever been to this sumptuous restaurant called Mamou? If not yet, then you should try it! They have a lot of great tasting meals, but what makes them famous are their chunky and tender roasted steaks. :)

PRICE RANGE: P250- P2,500.00+


I don't mind spending on food, most especially if they taste awesome. The food industry has become pretty saturated with bland and common tasting dishes, and this is what makes Mamou a cut above the rest. Their homestyle meals are flavorful and unique from the other, and this is why Mamou is one of my most favorite restaurants to date!

Click READ MORE to see sumptuous food pics! :D



I also love the fact that it's a dieter- friendly restaurant. They serve free bread with whole wheat options.


Fish Fingers- Well, this one is not good though so I wouldn't recommend it. Just like the saying goes: "Every rose has its thorn". But still, it's a rose! :p


Forgot what it is, but methinks it's a Spring Roll, if I'm not mistaken. But what I remember is that it tastes good! :)


Kurobuta Sinigang- Kurobuta is also known as "Black Pig", a native pig specie of Japan. OMG, this goes so well with rice! The pig slices are so tender, and the thick soup is to die for. It's the first sinigang of its kind that I've seen in my entire life. Although I wish they would put more meat in it.


Red rice for dieters like me! From breads, to pancakes, to waffles, and rice, they have options!


Crispy Milk- Thick cream and milk paste inside a sweet, deep- fried batter. Too bad, I wasn't able to appreciate this because I was already so full prior to dessert. But it tastes interesting and refreshing. It's perfect for merienda. Couple it with a hot cup of tsokolate, and you're already on your way to heaven! :D

I did try their roasted angus steak and my gosh, it's tasty, juicy, tender, and most importantly---huge! :D

I actually wanna go out to get my Mamou fix now. Haha. :p


There you go! Have you tried eating at Mamou or Mamou Too? What are your favorite dishes? Share! :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments