Hauls+Gifts that came just in time for my birthday!


Hello! Time again for a haul post. It's my birthday today, and God made it extra special by making sure that these new babies will come just in time! I got a few today, and the other loots came in 2 days before my birthday:


Cotton swabs and powder puff from face shop, and I'm giving VMV Hypoallergenics' Id Facial Scrub a shot. I really want to get rid of these zits!


L'Occitane has sent me these fragrant hand soaps. I also found out that these hand soaps were specially made to fund ORBIS, a foundation that aims to support people with curable and preventable blindness around the world. I'll talk more about this in a separate post because I feel that it deserves it!


More hauls? Click Read More!



Pretty danglers from my aunt. :)


And lastly, Mario Badescu has sent me their new Facial Spray. It's very fragrant and hydrating---perfect to use on a hot day. But what made me love it so much is how it keeps my makeup in place! More about this product in a review post.

It's the Pacquiao Bradley bout today! Who's your bet? If you're going to ask me, I want Pacquiao to win, but Bradley seems like a tough fella. Let's pray fervently so that Manny will once again take home the crown! :)

Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. Happy happy Birthday Ms. Martha! >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday Ms. Martha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Sis Martha! Have a blessed and meaningful birthday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!!! it's your birthday wish you more success to come, happiness and good health! <3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Martha! :)

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girls! Thank you for the warm greetings. :) God bless you all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Ms. Martha.Enjoy your day. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, Martha! :* Wish you more birthdays and success! :*

    ~Elle
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY Birthday Ms. Martha!

    Looking forward for your review on your VMV Hypoallergenics' Id Facial Scrub.. or have you done one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday! its my birthmonth too :)

    too bad pacquiao lost :(

    http://khyutee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hurrah! happy birthday to you, dear. :) xoxo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi martha..happy b-day to you..please don't quit on your blogging job..it's really part of my day na talaga..more power!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated happy birthday Ms. Martha! Stay pretty and adorable! :)♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Ms. Martha,
    God bless and always be happy.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)