Review: Snoe Emu Cleanse Foaming Facial Wash


Here's a review on Snoe EmuCleanse Facial Wash

PRICE: P199.00
PLACE BOUGHT: In one of Snoe's Events
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Snoe Beauty on Facebook


THE VERDICT:

Joining the Emu Oil Skin Care line of Snoe is EmuCleanse, a beneficial facial wash enriched with potent whitening, anti- aging, soothing, protective, and moisturizing ingredients and of course, Australian- grade Emu Oil


Click READ MORE for my thoughts!



EmuCleanse is a rich and high foaming facial wash with a honeydew- like scent and Mint Green color. There are also faint white ripples floating in the cream that look like moisturizers to me. It lathers up pretty well, so I only take a pea- sized amount plus a few drops of water to produce a rich lather. It leaves my skin fresh, fragrant, and smooth. What I like about it is that, for an affordable facial foam, it leaves my face squeaky clean sans the tight and dry feeling, unlike other entry- level facial foam brands.

I've also noticed that it has a brightening effect on the skin, especially if one uses it religiously. I've used it for two months, and noticed that it has made my skin look a bit radiant, although I didn't see any significant improvement in my post- acne marks. (How I wish it helped improve their appearance.) I wish it were a bit tough on post- acne marks.

Overall, it's good. It smells wonderful and I didn't breakout from it. But I didn't see any major change in my skin either. But I'm sure it will work best when used with the other Emu Oil- based facial products of Snoe such as Emutox and Emuthology.

Even if it's chock- full of powerful ingredients that promise to help you get rid of all your skin problems, you have to realize that there is no such thing as an "All-In-One Product". As for EmuCleanse, it's just a brightening and moisturizing cleanser. If you want to see better results, you should complement it with products from the same skin care range.

I recommend this to people with normal skin, oily skin, (because of its hydrating effect) and dry skin. (because of its moisturizing effect)

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. wow! i love the effect that it helped you brighten your skin and at the same time its affordable. does it takes 2 months to notice the effect? or for others it might take longer?

    http://khyutee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Maganda sana kung brightening effect and lightening of pimple marks. How long kaya bago maubos yung isang bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am hearing (or rather reading) a lot of reviews about the Snoe products. so far i already bought 2 of their soap bars (calamansi and oatmeal). how's the feeling while using this facial wash? does it also has the pricking sensation like the soap bars? i admit it kinda freaks me out, although the packaging already mentioned the feeling upon use. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. For only 199p it would give a brightening effect.. wow a must try product! Ms. Martha, would you know other product that can minimize acne marks?..

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait for your post about L'Occitane

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)