Remembering Summer with the New Bvlgari Omnia Coral EDT



Behold the latest addition to the band of Omnia Sisters, OMNIA CORAL, a new fragrance by Bvlgari.


The new Omnia Coral was inspired by the Coral gemstone, a signature jewel in the Bvlgari universe. Omnia Coral is as vibrant, colorful, and blissful as summer--it is a lively tonic bursting with fresh fruits and flowers, and caressed by the richness of Cedar and Musk. The fragrance is encapsulated in a bright Coral flacon, reminiscent of the precious Coral gem.

Omnia Coral is not just a fragrance--it's an experience.


Omnia Coral also comes with a complimenting Shower Gel and Body Lotion.



It also comes as part of the Omnia Charms Collection along with Omnia Green Jade, Crystalline, and Amethyste.


Ah, Summer is almost over, and the days are slowly transitioning to the cold and rainy season. I hate it when I'd have to bid this happy season goodbye. But I'm glad to have Omnia Coral with me--A spray will instantly transport me to my most favorite time of the year.

Until we meet again, Summer. :)


*Omnia Coral EDT is available in 25, 40, and 65ml bottles, while the Shower Gel and Body Lotion is available in 100ml bottles, respectively.

Ever caught a whiff of Omnia coral? What are your thoughts about it? :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)