Clothes Shopping+Emerald City EOTD+Gifts from Maybelline


Hello guys! Just a quick post. Here's what I hauled last Friday. :)


White tailored blazer from SM Ladies Wear. :)


290php sheer vintage top from Landmark! :D


A pinstriped yellow green top from Forever21


Acid wash green shorts from Forever 21, and is my current favorite. But I have to bring this to an alteration store soon because it fits loosely on my waist. :( The white shorts is from Landmark. :)


New book to read with cute tattered pages for a vintage appeal. :)

I just had a photoshoot yesterday for an online campaign. And boy, I had so much fun! It was such a pleasure working with the team behind the campaign, and all my newfound Pinay fashion bloggers and fashionistas in the metro. Hope to work with everyone again soon!

Anyway, the makeup look assigned to me was Emerald Green eyes. I have preserved it all day long because I really like the blending and colors!


Face and eyebrows were by me, and the eye makeup was made by the awesome MUA.


And I have a Maybelline lootbag! Thanks!

Can't wait to tell everyone about my exciting online campaign. When it's finally out, I'll post it here. Have a blessed Sunday guys. :)

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. Love the jacket. Is that available in red or pink?

    Visiting from FFBE. Hope you visit back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your brows! i wish mine is like yours. hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! excited for your look on the photoshoot :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. got the same shirt from land mark... it's a different color though... a steal @ Php 250 :) weee i'm seeing greens and yellow :) nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Landmark. You can get great clothes there for cheap. I'm still loving this certain sheer mustard-coloured top I got there for P230!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sheer top and shorts! Specially the FOTD, simple pero fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the yellow green top and your eye makeup too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ang linis ng brows mo dear.. wow love the blending of colors sa eyes mo =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. super like the blazer and the green short! :)parang pumayat k sa picture Ms. Martha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so deym pretty. :) i love the brows. post something about "drawing" brows, pls pls pls. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)