Hauls+Gifts :)


Just a quick post showcasing my hauls and gifts for this week. :)


I just bought a new setting powder. It's MAC's Mineralize Finishing Pressed Powder. I chose this over the loose powder finishers because the mineralized line, specifically the powders, seem to last forever. I have one and it's been with me for over 4 years now! :D


More hauls and gifts when you click READ MORE! :D


New Charm babies. Coincidentally, they're also Charm's newest brushes. :)


I also had a lovely time with Elaine and Jennifer of Pevonia Botanica Philippines. It's an A-lister brand, and seems like they have quite good products! Can't wait to try this Dry Body Oil Moisturizer! :)

That's all folks! :)

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. reviews po sa pevonia goodies =) im really curious about it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your MAC Mineralize shade is Medium Dark as you mentioned. What's your shade in their liquid foundations or Skinfinish Concealer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a nice haul! will wait for your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. rhaindropz: yes! will let you know how good they are! :)

    Issa: thanks! :) Stay tuned for the review! :)

    Anonymous: yup! I still find medium a bit too light for me. :) For foundation, i use nc42. For their concealers, nc30. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I could those things on my birthday.. Ahaha :D how i wish! :)

    Well, I've been using loose powder for a long time. I think MAC's Mineralize Finishing Pressed Powder is so much better. Like what you've said, "seem to last forever". I'll put that on my list :)

    Thanks a lot <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool hauls! Can't wait for the review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Martha!
    More reviews naman for MAC's Mineralize Finishing Pressed Powder. Or any prods ng MAC. Super curious talaga ko sa brand na yan kaso I heard it's really expensive pero bongga naman daw result.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nicoleiam: hello and welcome to tbj! yes! the mineralize powders are very economical. :D give them a shot! i'm sure you'll love them! :)

    Josie: Hello Josie! Yes, I will review this soon. I actually have TONS of reviews on MAC makeup. Just check out the archive area and click on the MAC label :)

    Bianca Cabingan: Thank you! :) Yes, will review them soon. Just stick around! :)

    anna: thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Wow Haul! (as always) I'll be waiting for your review on the dry oil moisturizer :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I purchased MAC studiofix a few years back and was disappointed kasi nag breakout ako. After that, I stayed away from the brand. I'm kinda intrigued with the Mineralized powder you got. Do you think na with this pwder, mag breakout din ako? Thanks for your input! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)